The Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County ("METRO") hereby grants you ("Licensee") a non-exclusive, limited and revocable license to reproduce, display, perform, redistribute and otherwise use transit route schedules and other associated data ("Data") subject to the following terms:
- METRO reserves the right to alter, update and/or discontinue producing Data at any time without prior notice. Any modification, combination or arrangement of the Data is solely at Licensee’s own risk.
- METRO trademarks, service marks, logos, copyrighted material or other designations of source, including any confusingly similar variants, may not be used in association with Data without express written permission of METRO.
- Some of the links on this and subsequent pages may lead to resources outside of www.ridemetro.org. The presence of these links should not be construed as an endorsement by METRO of these sites or their content. METRO is not responsible for the content of any such external link.
- Data is provided "As Is" and "As Available." METRO makes no other representations of warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. METRO makes no representation that Data is a complete representation of the scheduled transit service.
- Neither METRO, its employees, officers, directors or board members will be liable to Licensee for damages of any kind arising from the this agreement, including the publication, display, distribution, modification, arrangement or other use of Data, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- METRO may terminate this agreement at any time without notice to Licensee.
- METRO retains all title, ownership, rights and interest in and to the Data, and making use of Data, Licensee agrees to be bound by all the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- The laws of the State of Texas shall govern all rights and obligations under this agreement, without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts in the State of Texas shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes under or relating to this agreement. Nothing in this agreement is a waiver of any defenses or rights otherwise available to METRO. Venue for any disputes under or relation to this agreement shall be Harris County, Texas.
This agreement constitutes the complete agreement between METRO and Licensee with respect to the subject matter hereof. METRO reserves the right to modify or revoke this agreement at any time.
Zipped Data Files
METRO Schedule Data in General Transit Feed Specification Format - Effective Date: 8/25/2019 - 2/8/2020
METRO Merged Schedule Data in GTFS Format - Effective Date: 8/25/2019 - 2/8/2020
METRO Service Area 2019