METRO Job Fairs 2018
METRO periodically offers job fairs. All applicants must apply online prior to
attending the job fair.
Saturday, Dec. 15
5700 Eastex Freeway
Houston, TX 77026
9 a.m. - 12 p.m. For bus operators, light-rail train operators and bus mechanics only.
NOTE: All applicants must apply online prior to attending the job fair. Testing for bus operators and light-rail train trainee operators start promptly at 9:30 a.m. Interviewing promptly at 9:30 a.m. for the position of light-rail servicers (cleaner).
NOW HIRING: Employee incentive of up to $4,000! for Bus Mechanics, A/C & Heat Mechanics and Collision Repair
Positions and Salaries
- A/C & heat mechanic “A” $25.34/hour
- Light-rail servicers (cleaner) $10.86/hour
- Bus mechanic up to $25.34/hour
- Bus operator $15.00/hour - bilingual a plus - paid training
- Light-rail train operator trainee $15.00/hour
- Police officer $43,000.00/year
- Electronic farebox technician $16.47/hour
- Collision repair technician up to $25.34/hour
Benefits of Working for METRO
- Retirement plan and savings plan
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Education assistance (non-union)
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness program
- Advancement opportunities
- Free transportation for employees and spouses
- Bilingual incentive pay for bus operators
METRO is an Equal Employment Opportunity.