METRO is excited about bringing enhanced transit services to your neighborhood. Learn more about projects in active construction and track progress on METRO’s Capital Programs by visiting the links below:
Bus Shelter Program
Northline Transit Center
Northwest Transit Center
Other projects currently in-work:
Hillcroft Transit Center
METRO is enhancing Accessibility of the existing facility including:
- Improved ramps and crosswalks
- Additional accessible parking spaces
- New bike amenities
Maintenance of Way
METRO is proposing to construct a new facility to support the maintenance of METRORail vehicles for the Red Line.
- A meeting room available for community use at the facility
- Camera-monitored facility with METRO Police patrol
- Sidewalk and street improvements on Keene and Brooks Streets
- Improved drainage on Keene and Brooks Streets
The official public comment period for this project is over, but if you’d like to submit a comment please email email@example.com.
Written comments may also be mailed to:
Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County
P.O. Box 61429
Houston, TX 77208-1429
Based on prior comments received, here’s a list of common questions and answers about the project.
West Bellfort Park & Ride
- Increased parking capacity to approximately 3,000 spaces through a garage and/or surface parking
- Improved passenger amenities including lighting and security enhancements
- Universal Accessibility elements to improve access throughout the facility
Previous project documents
Project Document Archives
Information found on this website can be provided in an alternative format upon request. Please contact Customer Service at 713-635-4000 to speak to a representative or email the Accessibility Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org. METRO will do its best to provide the requested alternative format within a reasonable time.