Come back and visit this page for upcoming public hearings on service changes or other METRO related services.
Feb. 2020 Service Changes Public Hearing
Notice is hereby given that the Board of Directors of the Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County, TX (METRO), will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020, at 6 p.m. to receive public comment regarding proposed Feb. 2020 changes. The proposed service changes include:
The discontinuation of the 364 MCTX Flex Route, and the expansion of the 363 MCTX Community Connector to replace the 364.
Copies of proposed route maps will be available at the Public Hearing.
Public Hearing to be held:
Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020, at 6 p.m.
Missouri City Community Center
1522 Texas Parkway
Missouri City, TX, 77489
Missouri City Community Center is served by METRO Routes 363 & 364.
How To Comment About The Service Changes
• Attend the public hearing on Tuesday, Jan. 28, 2020 at 6 p.m.
• Write us at METRO, ATTN: February 2020 Service Change, 1900 Main Street, Houston, TX 77002.
• Fax comments with a subject line referencing "February 2020 Service Change" to 713-652-7956.
• Call METRO Customer Service at 713-635-4000
• Submit comments onlilne. Comments should be received by METRO no later than the date and time of the public hearing.
Help For People With Disabilities
For individuals with disabilities, assistive services or copies of public documents in an alternate format can be provided. Please call 713-750-4271 (for persons with a hearing impairment) a minimum of five (5) working days prior to the public hearing.
Any person who requires language interpretation or special needs accommodations is encouraged to contact METRO Public Affairs at 713-739-4018, or via email at
METROPublicAffairs@RideMETRO.org. Every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate your needs.
- This Public Hearing conforms to requirements described in the Federal Transit Administration’s Circular 9030.1D, published May 1, 2010, page IV-13.
- METRO does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the admission or access to, or in treatment or employment in, its services, programs, and activities.
- METRO is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of, its transit services on the basis of race, color, or national origin, as protected by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
Information found on this website can be provided in an alternative format upon request. Please contact Customer Service at 713-635-4000 to speak to a representative or email the Accessibility Coordinator at
firstname.lastname@example.org. METRO will do its best to provide the requested alternative format within a reasonable time.
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader, free software for viewing and printing PDF files.