- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement and Savings Plan
- Education Assistance (Non-Union)
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Programs
- Advancement Opportunities
- Free Transportation for Employees and Spouses
Advertising/Marketing, Bus Operations, Clerical/Administrative, Construction/Engineering, Customer Service, Facilities Maintenance, Financial/ Accounting Services, Human Resources, Information Technology, Industrial Safety, Law Enforcement, Legal, Purchasing, Rail Operations, Sales, and Vehicle Maintenance
HOW TO APPLY
Apply for a position Careers at METRO, or in person:
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
METRO’s 2015 Summer Internship Program runs from June 2 - July 31. The program offers 40 hours per week with flexibility.
Although this is an unpaid internship, interns will receive a pass to utilize METRO’s transportation services for FREE.
SCHOOL REQUIREMENT: Program may satisfy college requirement.
DEPARTMENTS WITHIN METRO
- Communications & Marketing
- Customer & Ridership Services
- Facilities Maintenance
- Government Affairs
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Public Affair
- Public Safety
- Real Estate
- Stakeholder Affairs
NOTE: Not all METRO departments are guaranteed to participate in the program.
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader free software for viewing and printing PDF files.